This session introduces the notion of the post digital and invites students to try two different things: a) act digitally and b) try to avoid technology. They are then asked to reflect on their experience
- Show (one of the) presentation(s)
- Ask the students to start a portfolio or curation space for all resources and takeaways
- Choose a space for the course
- Report on how it felt.
- Complete a DQ self assessmenthttps://www.dqtest.org/ or EU DigiComp wheel https://digital-competence.eu/dc/
Tasks at home:
- Live without technology for the seminar week 2
- Research post digital
- Research the notion of technology
- Students self select the correct competence for this activity from DQ knowledge/ skills / attitudes. https://www.dqinstitute.org/global-standards/ https://joint-research-centre.ec.europa.eu/digcomp/digital-competence-framework_en
Early M.A. Late B.A. Late M.A.